- Summer Photo Project begins. Anyone want to join me? #summerphotoproject wp.me/p17PAc-yR 3 hours ago
- Just because you publish something, doesn't mean they will come. There's just too much competition out there #dmccontent 9 hours ago
- RT @jliebman: Surprise! Social use is growing and now reaches nearly one in four people globally. bit.ly/11WB2TT (via @eMarketer) 10 hours ago
- @jliebman something different for everything... I haven't found anything that gives me what I want for more than one social channel :( 10 hours ago
- There's no one tool that does everything well for content measurement and management #dmccontent 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: water
My day was really nerdy. I spent six hours organizing my photos. It was such a pain, but now I have a nice little folder on my desktop with all my project365 photos (in order and with my watermark). They’re … Continue reading
Epic photo day today. I am so excited about these. It was impossible to choose just one. So, there are three. Oh, and I’m proud to say that all of these are SOOC!!
I don’t know what’s wrong with this photo. I don’t like how over exposed the flower is here but oh well!
I had so much fun taking pictures today!! It’s really been a while since I’ve felt so inspired. The colors, textures and reflections were absolutely amazing!! It felt like the beginning of project365 again! I had so many photos to … Continue reading
Today, we woke up to find our campsite soaked! It was so wet and rainy, but that never stops a real surfer! Check it out!
There was a crazy storm outside today… Lots of rain and wind all day. A real Oregon Coast storm, but that makes it pretty difficult for photographing. Luckily for me, and for pup, the storm broke just long enough for … Continue reading
There was a sudden rainstorm today. I walked to campus in sunshine and just a few hours later it was a torrential downpour. It feels like another copy cat photo today… Day 16: Raindrops. I had another shot that I … Continue reading