- Summer goal: go somewhere every weekend. #travel #50states 1 day ago
- If only @stephenhoshaw would cut our cable... RT @Oregonian: Cutting the cord: How to go without cable ORne.ws/11hKdP0 via @rogoway 1 day ago
- The six worst American charities via @CNN cnn.com/2013/06/13/us/… 4 days ago
- Learning how to deal with difficult people today in a customer service class. Should be interesting! 5 days ago
- Deschutes brewery tour! Dissecting hops this afternoon. @ Deschutes Brewery Brewhouse instagram.com/p/aZL5xdv0Hp/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: highway
Last Friday I was driving from Portland to Eugene around sunset, and it was absolutely amazing. It’s too bad we were driving 70 miles an hour; my shutter just doesn’t click that fast.