- Summer Photo Project begins. Anyone want to join me? #summerphotoproject wp.me/p17PAc-yR 7 hours ago
- Just because you publish something, doesn't mean they will come. There's just too much competition out there #dmccontent 13 hours ago
- RT @jliebman: Surprise! Social use is growing and now reaches nearly one in four people globally. bit.ly/11WB2TT (via @eMarketer) 14 hours ago
- @jliebman something different for everything... I haven't found anything that gives me what I want for more than one social channel :( 14 hours ago
- There's no one tool that does everything well for content measurement and management #dmccontent 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: beach
I made it to the beach this long weekend and thought I would share this with you!
This weekend I had a much needed mini vacation to the beach. There’s almost nothing better than a winter beach day.
Tonight was probably the last sunset I will ever see in Pacific City, and it feels great. I’m so excited to move tomorrow!
Sometimes, I’m terrified of fog. Look at this stuff just creeping in over the mountains. Isn’t it so weird?? I guess this fog wasn’t toooooooo creepy, but the way it just falls over the mountains… it’s just weird! I don’t … Continue reading
It was beautiful all day today, but by the time I made it to the beach the fog had rolled in and it was nearly sunset. Just an okay photo tonight, I’m hoping for a better one tomorrow!
I found this old nail on the extremely foggy beach today.
I want to know how to do HDR processing on photoshop or lightroom or something. I basically just want to click and button and have it look like an HDR photo. Is there anyway way I can do that?! I … Continue reading
I’ve been waiting to take a sunset photo on the beach ever since I lost all my old photos in my last computer crash. I had a pretty good collection, but now I have to start it all over. That’s … Continue reading
If the title didn’t give it away already… Can you guess where I spent my day today?! Well, I guess I’ll give you one more hint as to what my day was like…