- Summer goal: go somewhere every weekend. #travel #50states 2 days ago
- If only @stephenhoshaw would cut our cable... RT @Oregonian: Cutting the cord: How to go without cable ORne.ws/11hKdP0 via @rogoway 2 days ago
- The six worst American charities via @CNN cnn.com/2013/06/13/us/… 5 days ago
- Learning how to deal with difficult people today in a customer service class. Should be interesting! 6 days ago
- Deschutes brewery tour! Dissecting hops this afternoon. @ Deschutes Brewery Brewhouse instagram.com/p/aZL5xdv0Hp/ 1 week ago
Category Archives: Beyond Photo Projects
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your Christmas is filled with family, love and joy and is just as wonderful as mine!
Elfy is in charge of planning Santa’s route this year. Santa’s got to start taking off here pretty soon because it’s already Christmas Eve in some parts of the world!! How crazy is that?
Elfy crocheted himself a scarf tonight. He may just be my first employee for college craft!
Tonight Elfy’s helpful side was shining through. He had the most clever idea of wrapping Christmas presents in paper bags and using yarn as ribbon. There’s no way these would look so great without him. He even taught me how … Continue reading
Today Elfy the photographer had a chance to shine. These were Elfy’s first family portraits, and he so much fun doing it that he won’t let go of his little camera! Here’s a few previews of the photos he got … Continue reading
Elfy and Shiloh got into a fight today. They’re both such trouble makers, so I better not let them get too close. That could be an even bigger Christmas catastrophe.
Elfy made a lighted Christmas tree in my room tonight. Apparently, there just wasn’t enough Christmas cheer in the house.
Sorry for the delay in yesterday’s post… Elfy went on a bit of a Christmas rampage, and I’m still cleaning up the mess. Here’s just a little preview of the mayhem he’s created.