- Just because you publish something, doesn't mean they will come. There's just too much competition out there #dmccontent 1 hour ago
- RT @jliebman: Surprise! Social use is growing and now reaches nearly one in four people globally. bit.ly/11WB2TT (via @eMarketer) 2 hours ago
- @jliebman something different for everything... I haven't found anything that gives me what I want for more than one social channel :( 2 hours ago
- There's no one tool that does everything well for content measurement and management #dmccontent 2 hours ago
- Editorial calendar should be very dynamic. You should be able to look back the next week and see how a piece preformed. #dmccontent 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Last week, I was on a family vacation with my boyfriend’s family in Black Butte. It was so relaxing and beautiful country! I finally had a photo extravaganza. I love having this extra time with out school or jobs to … Continue reading
As an early birthday present, my wonderful boyfriend took me to the Portland Zoo. It was pretty difficult to get good photos of the animals, but this little lizard was the perfect photo opportunity.