During the past few months I’ve had to drive to Portland nearly every weekend. With that much time in the car, it’s tough to get a photo that’s not spotted through the passenger window. So, we were driving by this sunset, and there’s no way I could pass this up. It was absolutely breathtaking!
- MY NEW BABY!!! After roughly a billion hours, Suzie the Subie is now mine. instagram.com/p/at82d-P0Oi/ 5 hours ago
- Summer goal: go somewhere every weekend. #travel #50states 2 days ago
- If only @stephenhoshaw would cut our cable... RT @Oregonian: Cutting the cord: How to go without cable ORne.ws/11hKdP0 via @rogoway 2 days ago
- The six worst American charities via @CNN cnn.com/2013/06/13/us/… 5 days ago
- Learning how to deal with difficult people today in a customer service class. Should be interesting! 6 days ago