Last night’s super moon turned into a super fail, and I’m not happy with my moon photos. I was really excited to take the photos, but it just didn’t go as planned. Once I got to the top of the hill and was able to see the moon, I realized the part that connects the camera to the tripod was missing. So, my exposure time was extremely limited. It’s hard to get somewhere that’s not extremely creepy late at night in Eugene, so my view was also obscured. Hopefully, I’ll be able to make up for this moon mishap soon. For now, here’s this week’s post.
- I'm going to be so happy when Game of Thrones is over... 23 hours ago
- RT @Oregonian: Portland fluoride is losing in early results. #ORelection ORne.ws/12L7Cr5 1 day ago
- Just heard Portland voted down #fluoride. Awesome. Way to go #pdx! 1 day ago
- @Nirkolas impressive!! 2 days ago
- @Nirkolas I even tried transplanting a few that I thinned. Only a few survived but worth a shot! What else do you have planted? 3 days ago