- I'm going to be so happy when Game of Thrones is over... 3 days ago
- RT @Oregonian: Portland fluoride is losing in early results. #ORelection ORne.ws/12L7Cr5 4 days ago
- Just heard Portland voted down #fluoride. Awesome. Way to go #pdx! 4 days ago
- @Nirkolas impressive!! 5 days ago
- @Nirkolas I even tried transplanting a few that I thinned. Only a few survived but worth a shot! What else do you have planted? 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
My roommates and I are obsessing over our plant babies, and these are by far the cutest. The snow peas are my roommate’s pride and joy, and look at them! They even hold hands. I think this photo makes them … Continue reading
Last Friday I was driving from Portland to Eugene around sunset, and it was absolutely amazing. It’s too bad we were driving 70 miles an hour; my shutter just doesn’t click that fast.
This is probably the best photo I took all week. It’s nothing special, but I just really like the simplicity of it. These baby bok choy’s are absolutely delicious and just so pretty.
Happy Easter everyone! Here are some pretty spring flowers from my weekend with my lovely mother.
Campfire photos are always fun to play with, so why not test out a candle light photo. I think this was pretty successful, especially the softness and color contrast. Thoughts?