Tillamook ice cream is hands down my favorite kind of ice cream, and today we had a special delivery of Oregon Strawberry and Mudslide Tillamook ice cream. The only thing better than Tillamook ice cream is free Tillamook ice cream. As a kid, my grandma used to make strawberry ice cream floats for me in the summertime. So, when I finally left the house today, it was only to get lemon-lime soda to mix with my strawberry ice cream.
- MY NEW BABY!!! After roughly a billion hours, Suzie the Subie is now mine. instagram.com/p/at82d-P0Oi/ 12 hours ago
- Summer goal: go somewhere every weekend. #travel #50states 2 days ago
- If only @stephenhoshaw would cut our cable... RT @Oregonian: Cutting the cord: How to go without cable ORne.ws/11hKdP0 via @rogoway 2 days ago
- The six worst American charities via @CNN cnn.com/2013/06/13/us/… 5 days ago
- Learning how to deal with difficult people today in a customer service class. Should be interesting! 6 days ago