- Summer Photo Project begins. Anyone want to join me? #summerphotoproject wp.me/p17PAc-yR 4 hours ago
- Just because you publish something, doesn't mean they will come. There's just too much competition out there #dmccontent 11 hours ago
- RT @jliebman: Surprise! Social use is growing and now reaches nearly one in four people globally. bit.ly/11WB2TT (via @eMarketer) 11 hours ago
- @jliebman something different for everything... I haven't found anything that gives me what I want for more than one social channel :( 11 hours ago
- There's no one tool that does everything well for content measurement and management #dmccontent 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Tonight, I forgot to take a photo until dinner time. Luckily, dinner was delicious and photogenic, so it worked out. Today was filled with food, so this photo is pretty descriptive of my day! I started with a delicious breakfast, … Continue reading
Tonight was a great photo night. I didn’t feel like taking a photo, but project365 pushed me to get out and take some. (I LOVE PROJECT365!!) Anyway, while I was driving today, I couldn’t help but notice how pretty one … Continue reading
Tillamook ice cream is hands down my favorite kind of ice cream, and today we had a special delivery of Oregon Strawberry and Mudslide Tillamook ice cream. The only thing better than Tillamook ice cream is free Tillamook ice cream. … Continue reading
Sometimes, I’m terrified of fog. Look at this stuff just creeping in over the mountains. Isn’t it so weird?? I guess this fog wasn’t toooooooo creepy, but the way it just falls over the mountains… it’s just weird! I don’t … Continue reading
It was beautiful all day today, but by the time I made it to the beach the fog had rolled in and it was nearly sunset. Just an okay photo tonight, I’m hoping for a better one tomorrow!
I have been busy nonstop for at least 12 hours. Today has been a crazy day. Day 320 marks the first day of senior portraits! I just got the photos uploaded, but there is absolutely zero time for editing. Today … Continue reading
Unfortunately, this photo is from a few days ago. It’s from a bridge I drive over all the time. It’s crazy how you pass by things like this every day and take them for granted. The reflection and fog lines … Continue reading
The sunset was amazing tonight. My fixed lens just wasn’t cutting it tonight, but unfortunately that’s all I brought.
Today, we drove by this amazing field of sunflowers. I’ve decided sunflowers are my favorite flower!! They are so sunny and happy : )