- Filter out any branded phrases on keyword traffic sources to find out what terms bring people to your website #pdxdmc 47 minutes ago
- RT @AyleenCrotty: Today I'll be tweeting live from the #PDXDMC conference and in the spirit of my #Ignite talk from last night, discussing … 1 hour ago
- For us- Things like newsletter or blog sign ups, where to buy searches, contact us submissions or coupons downloads. #pdxdmc 1 hour ago
- After time on site, pages per visit what conversions should you measure? #pdxdmc 1 hour ago
- Make goals around non branded organic search visits to your website for increase in awareness #pdxdmc 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Wait, dear White horses walking down my street here Your words are creeping at my feet I fear The sunrise will come too soon And you’ll disappear To the haze of the city and yourself Oh yeah Look out They’re … Continue reading
There’s nothing like having dinner at my grandparents house. Plain old homemade deliciousness.
Have you ever played Hey Cow? If you haven’t, next time you drive by a pasture of cows try yelling, “HEY COW!” You get points for the number of cows that look at you. I had never heard of this … Continue reading
Today was filled with cooking. This morning we made mustard in the garden, and tonight was Tofu Thursday again… Unfortunately, this is the best photo I have for today. BUT! I am inspired to find better photos after yesterday.
Epic photo day today. I am so excited about these. It was impossible to choose just one. So, there are three. Oh, and I’m proud to say that all of these are SOOC!!
I almost forgot to post a photo tonight!! I’m almost to Day 300 and almost forgot to post a photo… How does that even happen anymore? Well, the good thing is that I didn’t forget to take photos today. I … Continue reading
Working at Food Roots has addicted me to plants and gardening. I love them, and I always want more!!! Tonight, my roomie and I decided to transplant our flowers and herbs into pretty pots. I have a fuchsia and gardenia … Continue reading
I found this old nail on the extremely foggy beach today.
Today I volunteered at the Farmer’s Market again. I rode my bike and grocery shopped there! It was so exciting! I love being able to ride a bike in town and not be terrified of getting hit by cars.