- @swellpath really knows their analytics. Spending a day exploring our Google analytics on our goals & conversions ASAP #pdxdmc 2 hours ago
- Identify landing pages that have good CTRs but poor average positions. These are things people like but have a hard time finding. #pdxdmc 3 hours ago
- @fancypants10 says SEO is local search, social, people-centric keywords, content, rich snippets & semantic markup, web authority, data 3 hours ago
- Filter out any branded phrases on keyword traffic sources to find out what terms bring people to your website #pdxdmc 3 hours ago
- RT @AyleenCrotty: Today I'll be tweeting live from the #PDXDMC conference and in the spirit of my #Ignite talk from last night, discussing … 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Before work today, I took pup down to the beach for a quick walk. I was pleasantly surprised with a low tide and no rain! I am so happy the sun came out today.
Besides this perpetual rain, I had a pretty decent day. Even though it’s raining, my photo still turned out pretty well! I like the way the rain drops are captured in the background.
I refuse to accept the rain. I took a photo today, but it was not that great and it was in the rain. Unacceptable. It’s almost July and this photo is from March. This rain needs to quit!
It rained all day today. Such a sad rainy day… But, I did manage to post to my craft blog SO CHECK IT OUT! Obviously, this photo is not from today…
I was in so many beautiful places today. Sometimes I feel like if I wasn’t surrounded with such amazing scenery I wouldn’t be able to make it through tough days. I’m so thankful for my surroundings today.
I have another wedding today, and I am so excited! Today’s wedding is really far from here, so I probably won’t be back until after midnight. I took some photos this morning of my kombucha, but I’m saving that for … Continue reading
It was an amazing day today on the coast. About five or six years ago I used to spend my summers laying in these grassy sand dunes reading books and listening to music. No books or music today, just relaxing. … Continue reading
I found all sorts of hidden beaches on this beautiful coastal day today. I’m housesitting this week, and I’m only a few miles from where I usually stay. Somehow, I feel like I’m millions of miles away. Ben and I … Continue reading
This is taken from Cape Lookout. It’s part of the three capes scenic route off of hwy 101. If any of you have driven hwy 101, you know it’s one of the most beautiful drives you could ever take! These … Continue reading