I didn’t take this photo today. I thought I would be able to take a very nice spring picture today again, but somehow a monsoon rolled through town. Drenched. All day. So, to forget about the terrible weather that is Oregon, I’m showing you a pretty Eugene flower. I’m a flower idiot… Anyone know what this is?
- @Nirkolas impressive!! 32 minutes ago
- @Nirkolas I even tried transplanting a few that I thinned. Only a few survived but worth a shot! What else do you have planted? 2 hours ago
- @Nirkolas I pulled the smallest ones that were planted in a cluster. I think two to a cluster is ok though! Seemed to work for me :) 2 hours ago
- Today harvest. My little plant babies. instagram.com/p/ZjaZsIP0Ko/ 3 hours ago
- Am I just getting old or is everyone on my Facebook page just having babies and getting married WAY prematurely? 1 day ago