- Summer Photo Project begins. Anyone want to join me? #summerphotoproject wp.me/p17PAc-yR 37 minutes ago
- Just because you publish something, doesn't mean they will come. There's just too much competition out there #dmccontent 6 hours ago
- RT @jliebman: Surprise! Social use is growing and now reaches nearly one in four people globally. bit.ly/11WB2TT (via @eMarketer) 7 hours ago
- @jliebman something different for everything... I haven't found anything that gives me what I want for more than one social channel :( 7 hours ago
- There's no one tool that does everything well for content measurement and management #dmccontent 7 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I cannot believe that today is the last day of March, and in a few hours I’ll be done with week one of spring term! That’s just insane! So anyway, in one of my PR classes we talked all about … Continue reading
Today I have two photos about UO elections, but they’re not photographic masterpieces… Usually I’m not very political or involved with voting. In fact, I really like this song called Don’t Vote by Cass McCombs. I always end up voting, … Continue reading
Today… My macro obsession continues… I love my new lens, and I love these macro filters. I admit that this is not the most stunning photo I’ve ever taken, but the DOF is so cool! This one is even less … Continue reading
I got to test out my macro filters today! Springtime and new macro filters are quite the combination. I have a pretty strong feeling that macro flower shots will be a theme this term…. Thanks for reading! I’m so glad … Continue reading
Today was the last day of spring break. Ben and I took hwy 101 to Florence and then to Eugene. Our drive was gorgeous! Unfortunately, every time we stopped it poured down rain, so my idea of a great wide … Continue reading
Today my wonderful mother bought me a new lens for my camera. It has a super low aperture setting so my pictures won’t be so dark now! It’s a fixed lens at 35 mm. Love it. I also got macro … Continue reading
This is dustins mini garden. We are having a vegetable war. He is winning, but cheating with a heater and a greenhouse window.
Today is Ben’s birthday. His mom and I baked a delicious carrot cake for him. Mmm so good. While it was cooling, we took all the doggies out for a walk. I think it’s so so funny when pups play … Continue reading
Tomorrow is Ben’s 21st birthday! I’ve been so excited about his present I had to give it to him early. It’s a whole microphone/recording set up. Apparently, I bought the wrong cord and he can’t record tonight, so it’s stuck … Continue reading
Today I went to Food Roots’ board meeting for my summer internship. Besides the meeting, today was a ridiculously crazy day…. But, I won’t go into that. I’m just proud I managed to take photos today!